The Sage SalesLogix team is proud to announce the release of Sage SalesLogix v7.5.2 and Sage SalesLogix Mobile v5.6. Both releases represent a number of highly anticipated product improvements in usability, quality, and performance. Sage SalesLogix v7.5.2 provides value for our installed base customers as well as provides a number of product improvements to help win the next deal. Areas of improvements include new technical documents, a number of highly requested features, and improvements to the customization experience to help accelerate business partner successes. Sage SalesLogix Mobile v5.6 adds a number of features for the Mobile Client including improved calendar integration, Sdata support, BlackBerry Storm UI and navigation updates, and support for high-resolution devices.
- Solid platform for LAN users looking to move to the Web, or to take advantage of the latest version of the LAN platform
- A number of quality improvements across LAN and Web Clients
- Much stronger multiregional regional story with the introduction of field selectable Unicode support
- Field tested under high load, limited bandwidth, large dataset, and complex user environments
- Availability of long awaited technical documentation
- Incremental Web Client feature enhancements for activities, calendaring, reminders dialog, sales library, sales orders
- Improved email attachment handling for LAN and Web
A number of mobile client improvements such as calendar sync, usability improvements, and SData subscriptions
The software has been made available to partners and should be on the SalesLogix support site next week.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest Infor CRM (Saleslogix) and Creatio (bpm'online) news and product updates!
You have Successfully Subscribed!