If you get the message “cannot login non-admin” when trying to open the Application Architect you will need to make a change to the usersecurity table. Open the table in SQL Server Management Studio and find the type field in the Admin user row. Change the value to “W” to allow the admin user to login to Application Architect.
- Using Parallel, Simultaneous Tasks in a Process in Creatio (formerly bpm’online)
- The Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center Now Available
- Increasing Attachment Size in the Infor CRM Web Client
- Adding a Lookup to Select from Users in Creatio (formerly bpm’online)
- Importing Users into Creatio (formerly bpm’online)