If you get the message “cannot login non-admin” when trying to open the Application Architect you will need to make a change to the usersecurity table. Open the table in SQL Server Management Studio and find the type field in the Admin user row. Change the value to “W” to allow the admin user to login to Application Architect.
- Displaying a Page to Prompt a User for Specific Fields from a Creatio Process
- Failure to Upload Template for Excel Report in Creatio (and a Solution)
- Detecting if a Page Needs to be Saved in Creatio
- Creatio version 7.17 – What’s New?
- Use Application Architect to Create a File System Deployment in Infor CRM