What is it?
Sage SalesLogix EasyPay is a flexible billing option for customers that prefer to spread their licenses and M&S fees over a period of 3 years.
How does Sage SalesLogix EasyPay work?
Sage SalesLogix EasyPay is available as a 3 year payment plan on new orders only, and has the following features;
• Easy to manage quarterly payment schedule.
• Customer does not pay a finance charge, and there is no mark-up to MSRP.
• First payment is equivalent to first and last month payment, and the remaining balance is spread evenly over the next 11 quarters.
• Maintenance and Support is required for the length of the term.
• The payment plan agreement is between Sage and the Customer.
• Additional licenses or services, purchased after the start of the plan, may not be included with the plan.
Please contact us for additional details on this new fantastic new way to spread out the cost of your new SalesLogix CRM solution.