If you have been around SalesLogix as long as I have you have seen this issue from version 5 to v7.5. My advice on troubleshooting is to make sure the users default team is set correctly, the sync server is sending files and the remote user is receiving files, the remote user has access to the account, and the account truly belongs to a team the remote user can access. As a last resort SalesLogix admins have the option to force the account out to the remote by using that option in the SalesLogix administrator. You can find this option under the sync tab for each user – try it – it works!
SalesLogix Accounts Did Not Sync Out To Remotes
by Mark Duthoy | Aug 28, 2009 | Infor CRM | 0 comments
Connect With Us
- Which Versions of Windows and SQL Should I Use With Infor CRM SLX 9.0?
- Copying a Record from Client-Side Code Using the Model Class in a Creatio Freedom UI Page
- Marketing solutions for Infor CRM – Cost comparison
- Creatio Marketing integration for Infor CRM
- Deleting a Record from Client-Side Code using the Model Class in a Creatio Freedom UI Page
- Email Search in Communication Panel Add-on for Creatio
- Case Stage Color Coding Add-on for Creatio
- Recently Viewed Records Add-on for Creatio
- Filter Highlighting Add-on for Creatio
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest Infor CRM (Saleslogix) and Creatio (bpm'online) news and product updates!
You have Successfully Subscribed!