Using Secured Actions, you can restrict access to user interface elements in the Saleslogix web client. If you know which tables to look for, it is easy to package those modifications for installation into another Saleslogix system.
- Column Names to Avoid and Build Errors for Object Entities in Creatio
- How to Create a Filter to View the Active Marketing Contacts in Creatio
- Issue with saving Date Criteria in the InforCRM Query Builder version 126.96.36.199
- Conditionally Making a Detail Read-Only in Creatio
- A New Way to Create a Detail (One-to-Many List) in Creatio 7.17.1