Even a newbie to SalesLogix knows you can do lookups by clicking on label buttons, but did you know you could further refine your search criteria without using the query builder? To create a group of Prospects in New York, click on the Type label-lookup button on the Account detail screen, type in “Prospect”, click on “Create a temporary group containing all results”, and click OK. This creates a temporary group. Now, click the menu item Lookup | Accounts | State/Province, type in “NY”, check the box for “Within Current Group/Lookup (New Query)”, and click on “Create a temporary group containing all results”, then click OK. Now you have applied two conditions to your group and can use the Lookup > Save as group and rename the New Query to “NYProspects” to keep it for future reference.
- Summing up a Value From a Detail to Display a Total in Creatio (formerly bpm’online)
- Issues with Script Includes on Quick Forms in the Infor CRM 8.4.03 Web Client
- Using Parallel, Simultaneous Tasks in a Process in Creatio (formerly bpm’online)
- The Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center Now Available
- Increasing Attachment Size in the Infor CRM Web Client