Back by popular demand. Our last class (in January) sold out and we have a waiting list for the next class, so we are pleased to announce the next session of “Building Solutions for SalesLogix Web“. This class starts March 16, 2009 and has limited seats available.
This is why you should register for the class:
- You’ll learn what you need to know to develop complete solutions in SalesLogix Web
- You’ll learn it from someone who has developed many solutions for SalesLogix Web that are in production today
- You’ll end up with a working solution that you can use yourself or sell to customers (if you really follow along in the class in your own system)
- You’ll have a lot of fun 🙂
What you’ll learn:
- Building a custom MainView entity with groups, summary views, etc.
- Creating custom entities, properties, & relationships between entities.
- Creating custom detail forms, add/edit forms, 1-to-many grid forms, & insert forms.
- Creating business rules and learn how to write .NET code for the SalesLogix entity model.
- Debugging forms & business rules with Visual Studio and how to learn from out of the box code using Reflector.
- Bundling your solution to install on other systems.
- Along the way you’ll gain all the necessary knowledge to know how to use the Application Architect with proficiency and will be ready to jump into your own web solution project!