In the SalesLogix 7.5.1 web client we found an issue with breaks in group members when there are multiple per-Account group members. The extra rows are reserved but not displayed. This is a known issue, defect number 69077, that will be fixed in HF6 which is currently in external testing. The LAN client does not display this behavior.
- Column Names to Avoid and Build Errors for Object Entities in Creatio
- How to Create a Filter to View the Active Marketing Contacts in Creatio
- Issue with saving Date Criteria in the InforCRM Query Builder version 184.108.40.206
- Conditionally Making a Detail Read-Only in Creatio
- A New Way to Create a Detail (One-to-Many List) in Creatio 7.17.1