I’ve learned this from past experience. When developing for the web, if you are using the Application Architect on a workstation instead of on the IIS Web server you will need to use Universal Naming Convention in the deployment path so you do not deploy to your local drive. The next step to ensure the deployment is successful is to set the Inetpub dir share and permissions to allow access to these directories across the network. Now you can save these settings and successfully deploy as needed.
- Displaying a Page to Prompt a User for Specific Fields from a Creatio Process
- Failure to Upload Template for Excel Report in Creatio (and a Solution)
- Detecting if a Page Needs to be Saved in Creatio
- Creatio version 7.17 – What’s New?
- Use Application Architect to Create a File System Deployment in Infor CRM