When installing the new XBar application I found the instructions a little vague so I thought I would pass on a clarification. The installingSaleslogixXbar.pdf refers to the Service URL as the Saleslogix SData portal and on the install the user must fill in the Server URL. This is actually the Service URL and it is the path to the SData portal, i.e. https://mydemowebserver/SData or https://webserver:3333/SData. This helped me clear an issue with a quirky install so hope this helps.
- Displaying a Page to Prompt a User for Specific Fields from a Creatio Process
- Failure to Upload Template for Excel Report in Creatio (and a Solution)
- Detecting if a Page Needs to be Saved in Creatio
- Creatio version 7.17 – What’s New?
- Use Application Architect to Create a File System Deployment in Infor CRM