Real easy quick post today. The Problem Analysis – By Area report was already fixed during the initial review. Read “Updating Sage SalesLogix Problem Analysis Crystal Report” to read the review. Mostly what I did to update this report is shrink the Cross Tab fields to a size that allowed 31 one days of data to display on one page and played around with formating the data grid. I also removed all tables except Ticket. The changes had a real positive effect on the report.
Prior to my changes:
Notice how the report runs onto a second page.
After the changes:
Easy stuff. Customer FX is moving forward with our plans to provide a beginner level SalesLogix reporting class. Details to be announced shortly.
Download the updated Report here and thanks for reading.
Get all of our Free SalesLogix Reports here…