Infor has released a new version of Xbar for Outlook, which can be downloaded from the downloads area on the Infor Support Portal.
Xbar 1.4.2 contains numerous bug fixes as well as several new features. For a complete list of what’s new and fixed, click the link below.
- Add a text notification when an email has been recorded to history
- Xbar: new icons
- Add Campaigns to an Appointment in Outlook
- Show the Customer ID (ERPExtId) in the details shown when searching for customer
- When creating a new Contact, if the Account is entered manually, have the system check to see if the Account already exists before creating a new Account
- Add the ability to search by the Customer ID (ERPExtID)
- When an activity is created in CRM and synced to Outlook send notifications to the participants/attendees
Xbar 1.4.2 is compatible with Infor CRM version 8.4.x and above.