Here is a quick tip for anyone administering SalesLogix Mobile Blackberry systems. We recently had a client move from the personal server edition to the enterprise server and implement a BES system. The new BB users were able to establish and OTA (OvertheAir) connection and download the Client, Base image, and database without issue, but the established users who have been syncing using the personal server were another story. We could get the client to install but the base system would lose connection or there were error 529 messages during the client download. After a few attempts we decide to not only uninstall all features on the users pc that were SalesLogix Mobile but in addition uninstall any remnants of SalesLogix Mobile on the BB device, reboot the device, and reset the site code on the SalesLogix Mobile Administrator. This combination did the trick.
- Displaying a Page to Prompt a User for Specific Fields from a Creatio Process
- Failure to Upload Template for Excel Report in Creatio (and a Solution)
- Detecting if a Page Needs to be Saved in Creatio
- Creatio version 7.17 – What’s New?
- Use Application Architect to Create a File System Deployment in Infor CRM