Sage Software will be launching a new product in the coming weeks – SalesLogix Today. SalesLogix Today (we think that will be the name) is a packaged offering designed to make it both easy and affordable to buy and implement SalesLogix. Sage is holding the details close to their vest, but this is what we think we think we know about SalesLogix Today:
– SalesLogix will come pre-installed on a blade server
– There will be a fixed price services package
– There will be a guarantee of some type
– There will be a remote administrator package of some type for post deployment support
– There might even be a monthly payment option carried on Sage’s paper
The most valuable feature in my opinion is the monthly payment idea. Keep in mind, this is just what we think we think. What we do know for sure is the offering has been in limited market testing and has been well enough received that they have decide to roll it out.
We’ll use this post as the official source of news on SalesLogix Today as it becomes available. Stay tuned.