A short SalesLogix Training video explaining the Lead Import History functionality behind the menu item….Import History.
Watch video below:
This view contains the following columns:
- Import Number – Unique number that identifies the lead import.
- Description – Name of the list that was imported.
- Create Date – Date the list was imported.
- Status – Status of the import. For example, Completed.
- Imported Count – Number of leads that were imported.
- Duplicate Count – Number of duplicates in the import.
- Merge Count – Number of records that were merged during the import.
- Error Count – Number of errors that occurred during the import.