SalesLogix v7.5 New Features
Comprehensive Web CRM
- Customer Service/Support Enhancements: Create and manage Defects, Returns, Contracts, Assets via the Web
- Create Sales Orders: Create new sales orders via the Web
Anytime, Anywhere Access to CRM data
- Disconnected Web Client: Disconnect from the Internet and still continue working in Sage SalesLogix-without sacrificing usability
Efficient Lead Management Capabilities
- Lead Import Wizard: Import leads, perform lead de-duplication, and distribute leads automatically-so hot leads get to teams fast!
List Management for Simplified Access to Information
- Summary View: View a summary of vital information without having to drill down into the details
- List improvements: Powerful data filters, the ability to create ad-hoc groups, and the ability to select multiple records at once-improve how you organize and use data
Platform and Administration Enhancements
- Process Orchestration: Provides a single interface that unifies the means for creating, managing and implementing processes for Web and Windows clients. Single-step or multi-step/stage processes can be created for any entity in Sage SalesLogix.
- Web Services: Enables you to access SalesLogix entities through a RESTful-based Web service.
- Form Controls: Provides two new controls including sparkline and image controls.
Improved Customization Experience
- Application Architect Enhancements: Includes the ability to launch model entity wizards from the Application Toolbar; the ability recognize which entities have been customized in the project explorer tree view; dockable data sources view; access to form control settings from new code snippet action; new portal creation wizard; workspace environment settings remembered for each project; and enhanced build output window.
Personalized Views of Information
- Mashups: Provides a means to create, modify, publish, and display collaborative compositions of internal and external data aggregated together-providing rich user interfaces embedded anywhere within the Sage SalesLogix client.
- Timeline Visualizations: Timelines can be created for any entity in Sage SalesLogix and embedded anywhere in the product. Out of the box, timelines appear in Accounts and Tickets-showing you a graphical representation of events over a period of time; for instance, in an Account detail tab, you can view all Activities, Notes/History, Opportunities, and Tickets related to that account so you can gain a deeper understanding of trends and interactions.
- Welcome Page: Users can now customize the components that appear on the Welcome page that was introduced in Sage SalesLogix v7.2.2. New components have also been added including: My Recent Notes, Active Campaign Response Status, and My Closing Opportunities.
Usability Enhancements for Improved Productivity
- Enhanced User Interface: Redesigned header and toolbar, new title bar added, and collapsible left nav area
- Expanded Right-mouse Button Ability: Enables you to right-click in Tab areas and Lists
- Multi-tab Expansion: Customize your workspace by adding as many middle panes as you need
- Enhanced Drag and Drop Tabs: Visual indicators show you which tab you’re move and to where
- Attachment Improvements: Attachments can be associated to meetings, phone calls, to-do items, e-mails, notes, and personal activities; captured e-mails are opened in an e-mail editor so they appear in their original form-including HTML links, images, etc.; and only one copy of an attachment that was sent to multiple contacts will be stored in Sage SalesLogix-conserving disk space
- Redesign of Lookup: Lookup popups in Web Client have been redesigned with enhanced power and flexibility-providing a better user experience and improved search capabilities
This is, of course, all subject to change. Currently expected to go into beta in June/July timeframe.